Retail | Restaurants | Events | Private Cellars
Work with retailers to improve foot traffic, assist in hand-selling specialty wines and providing in-store tastings.
- Train staff in “TIP” program
- Educate staff on wine & spirits
- Coach staff in recommending appropriate wines
Wine can be a major source of revenue for any restaurant. Patrons have come to expect a good wine list. A carefully chosen wine list will have excellent suggestions at all price ranges.
Restaurateurs must recognize that standard choices for wines—the ones that are easiest for a distributor to suggest—may not be the best choices to highlight your restaurant’s food or to maximize your profits.
We can help turn your restaurant’s wine program into a money-maker.
- Design a wine list that complements your food and explains the wines in detail and suggests which wines work best with specific dishes
- Develop special tasting dinners with a wine selected to accompany each course
- Coach your wait staff in serving and recommending appropriate wines
We partner with wedding planners, party and event planners, and caterers to create successful events.
We are experts in matching food and wine. Selecting wines that highlight the cuisine your organization provides will make your events memorable.
Your wine cellar represents a large investment; let us help you get the maximum return on that investment.
- Do you have an existing wine cellar and need to determine appropriate drink dates?
We can research your wines and report back to you, providing suggestions for when you should drink the wines you have.
- Do you need to fill gaps in your cellar?
We will help you select and order wines to complement and round out your existing collection.
- Are you building a new cellar and need to fill it?
Wineitudes will help you plan for your everyday, short term, and long term wine needs.
For more information contact wineitudes.